The 2021 Range Rover Sport is a performance-oriented, compact luxury SUV that’s part of the classic Range Rover lineup. While this SUV was made for speed, you’re still getting plenty of interior space to comfortably seat your passengers while providing enough room for cargo. Also, the Range Rover Sport interior comes equipped with the features that you would expect from the luxury automotive brand. The team at Land Rover Princeton near South Brunswick has your look at the Range Rover Sport capacity and interior features.
Range Rover Sport Interior Features
Whether you’re looking for design elements like the SportShift gear selector or technology features like the Touch Pro™ Duo displays, you will find what you need to enhance your drives around Mount Laurel with the new Range Rover Sport.
Below are the features to check out when visiting our dealership for a test drive:
- InControl® – When you sync a compatible device to your Land Rover InControl® infotainment system, you’ll be able to access Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and so much more.
- Meridian™ Sound – Depending on which Range Rover Sport configuration that you choose, you’ll receive the 13-speaker Meridian™ Sound System, the 19-speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System, or the 23-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System. Enjoy an entertainment experience that few rivals can match.
- Pro Services® and Protect® – With available Pro Services® and Protect®, you can easily interface with your vehicle for enjoyable connectivity on the go. Take advantage of real-time traffic information or enjoy the benefits of the Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment – The available Rear Seat Entertainment System provides two rear screens for your passengers to enjoy, complete with wi-fi headsets and HDMI compatibility. Choose between 8-inch displays or 10-inch touchscreens.
- Touch Pro™ Duo – With two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, you no longer have to search for the features or settings you’d like to access. You can even display your navigation on one screen while adjusting features or media on the other!
Range Rover Sport Capacity and Dimensions
The Range Rover Sport interior was created for adventurous drivers hitting the open roads beyond Hopewell. Thanks to having the options to choose a five-seat interior or a 7-seat setup, you will not have any trouble feeling right at home.
Here is a look at the Range Rover Sport capacity for cargo:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats – 15.4 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats – 40.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats – 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Of course, if you run out of room inside your vehicle, you will have the space to carry up to 220 pounds on the roof of your vehicle or tow up to 7,716 pounds with the proper equipment.
Come See the Range Rover Sport Interior in Princeton!
You have to explore the Range Rover Sport interior in person to see everything it has to offer. At Land Rover Princeton, we’ll put you behind the driver’s seat as we help you find the model that’s best suited for you. Give us a call if you have any questions or if you’re ready to schedule your test drive.