Photo Credit: “Teresa Caffe” on “http://www.teresacaffe.com/”
There are plenty of great restaurants in Princeton, NJ, but nothing beats a relaxing sunday brunch outing. Princeton may be known for its various historic sites and famed university, but it also has plenty of exciting, modern options for everyone’s favorite Sunday afternoon meal. Check out some of the best brunch restaurants in Princeton before making your next reservation, then explore Mount Laurel for the day!
Top Brunch Restaurants in Princeton
- The Turning Point: Serving breakfast, lunch, and brunch, this local favorite offers a wide variety of coffee (with mouth-watering French Press option) and brunch knockouts like the Salted Caramel Waffle, Breakfast Nachos, and a full page of egg and omelette options. Be sure to check out the seasonal specials at this award-winning brunch spot as well!
- Agricola Eatery: This local staple use ingredients from their very own Great Road Farm, so you know the rustic farm-to-table vibes are authentic. The perfect restaurant for a gathering with friends, Agricola Eatery offers fun brunch drinks like Cool as a Cuke (a cucumber and gin concoction) and a classic seasonal bellini.
- Local Greek: Experience Greek right here in Princeton thanks to the Local Greek! There are always bakery items like fresh breads, cookies, and savory or sweet pastries, and the menu offers plenty of brunch favorites with a Greek twist! Complete the brunch experience with some Portioli coffee.
- Teresa Caffe: This eatery is part of a group of family-owned restaurants inspired by three brothers’ Italian mother and Chilean father. Theresa Caffe is inspired specifically by their mother, Teresa Azario Momo, and features simple Italian fare as well as a variety of baked goods baked daily from their bakey, the Terra Momo Bread Company.
- Winberie’s: Located across the street from Princeton University in Palmer Square, Winberie’s describes its fare as “when modern fare meets pub classics.” Be sure to check out this spot for brunch between 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. for brunch, or during the week for happy hour to explore their ever-changing 23 taps of craft beers.
Enjoy Sunday Brunch at One of These Local Eateries
While brunch is a fun outing all year round, be sure to hit up these classics during the summer to enjoy the Princeton, NJ weather! Whether you’re fueling up your body for an off-roading trip or simply having a relaxing Sunday exploring Princeton museums, brunch is always the ideal option. Feel free to reach out for more of our favorite local restaurant recommendations, or even holiday events in Princeton!