When you’re looking to upgrade your ride with a luxury SUV that offers incredible design and lots of interior features and amenities, the 2021 Range Rover Velar has you covered. Land Rover Princeton has your guide to the Range Rover Velar capacity, dimensions, and interior features. Then, explore our inventory to find the new Range Rover Velar sure to enhance your driving experience.
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
This luxury SUV comes standard with more advanced technologies and premium amenities than ever before. The standard features you see below are just a fraction of the available features the Velar has to offer!
Standard Interior Design Features
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats and two-zone climate control
- Leather steering wheel
Standard Convenience Features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- HomeLink® Garage Door Opener
- 360° Parking Aid, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Assist, and more
Standard Technology Features
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone compatibility
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control and Navigation Pro
- 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
Want to take your luxury SUV to the next level? Upgrade trim levels and enjoy premium convenience and technology features like:
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating, and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and rear-seat entertainment
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including a subwoofer
Range Rover Velar Interior: Dimensions
The five-passenger Range Rover Velar offers plenty of room for your passengers to sit comfortably during your drives through Hopewell and Mount Laurel, as well as 70.4 cubic feet of cargo space for your belongings, sporting equipment, luggage, and more. Explore the interior dimensions below:
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet.
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front / Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches / 38 inches
Make the most out of the cargo space with genuine OEM parts and accessories that keep your interior nice and organized.
Explore the Range Rover Interior in Princeton!
When you’re ready to upgrade your ride, visit our team at Land Rover Princeton! We’ll get you behind the driver’s seat and out on the roads to experience everything this luxury SUV has to offer to your drives. Have any questions in the meantime? Give us a call! It’s time you buy or lease a vehicle that you’re excited about. Don’t forget – we also offer an excellent selection of vehicle specials.