Whether you commute to New York City for work or head out of the city for weekend getaways, you know the importance of keeping up with routine services like a Land Rover oil change. Why should you visit our Princeton dealership for all of your luxury automotive needs? We’re here to help provide tips and information about the Land Rover oil change cost and how to keep your vehicle performing at its best for years to come. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our service center if you have any questions or need to schedule a service appointment.
What Does a Land Rover Oil Change Cost?
Depending on your Land Rover vehicle’s requirements, the cost of a Land Rover oil change varies:
- Synthetic oil usually costs more than conventional oil, on average costing between $45 and $70. However, it lasts longer and is made for high-performance engines, but it’s not required in most vehicles. Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual to see if your car requires synthetic oil.
- For the performance of synthetic oil at a more affordable price, a synthetic/conventional blend can be an excellent option.
- If you have a new Land Rover vehicle, the warranty could include complimentary routine maintenance, like oil changes, for a certain number of months/miles.
When you visit our dealership near South Brunswick for a Land Rover oil change, this is the time to discuss any other issues your vehicle is experiencing. If your brakes, steering, or ignition are having any problems, consult with our factory-trained technicians to perform a quick inspection to diagnose the program.
Why Visit Our Mount Laurel-Area Dealership From New York?
You know the answer to, “how much is an oil change,” so you’re probably wondering why you should make the trip to our Princeton service center from New York City? Many Hopewell drivers depend on our team for their services, so making the drive from New York City for your next Land Rover oil change has lots of perks.
- Our factory-trained and certified technicians know your vehicle inside and out. Enjoy the added peace of mind that your vehicle is in great hands at our service center.
- If your vehicle is covered by a maintenance plan, your Land Rover oil changes could be included at little to no cost to you.
- Many drivers believe that a Land Rover oil change costs more at a dealership than at a corner auto shop, but that’s not always the case. We offer competitive prices and services specials to use on your next visit.
Visit Land Rover Princeton For Your Next Service Appointment!
When it’s time for a Land Rover oil change, contact our service center at your earliest convenience! You can expect the highest quality of service as we work to ensure your vehicle continues to perform at its best, so it’s safe for the New York City roads.