Whether you have a short commute to South Brunswick or you do a lot of driving around the Mount Laurel and Flemington areas, it’s essential to keep up with your Land Rover vehicle’s routine car maintenance schedule. Learn more about your car maintenance schedule in this handy guide from the service experts at Land Rover Princeton.
Standard Suggested Car Maintenance Schedule
Make sure that your vehicle gets inspected, and follow the car maintenance schedule that runs through multiple intervals:
- Every 3 months or 3,000 miles
- Automatic transmission, power steering, wiper fluid levels
- Engine oil and air filter
- Belts, exhaust, and hoses
- All lights inside and out
- Fuel filter
- Tire pressure, tire tread wear, and tear check
- Every 6 months or 6,000 miles
- Car battery and cables
- Chassis lubrication
- Windshield wipers
- Polish your vehicle
- Every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Brake system
- Coolant levels
- Transmission fluid levels
- Steering and suspension
Monthly Car Maintenance
You can trust our factory-trained technicians to ensure your vehicle is safe for the Hopewell roads. However, there are also several at-home routine tasks you can do to ensure your vehicle is in excellent condition, such as:
- Check to see if the check engine light is on.
- Clean the interior and exterior of your vehicle.
- Make sure all the interior and exterior lights work.
- Check tire pressure and tread.
- Make sure windshield wiper fluid is filled.
The Importance of Following a Car Maintenance Schedule
There are many benefits to staying on top of your car maintenance schedule. You know your vehicle will continue performing at its best, but by bringing your vehicle in for routine service, our technicians can spot and fix any issues before they get worse, saving you money in the long run.
Get Your Vehicle Serviced in Princeton at Land Rover Princeton!
You’ve learned about your maintenance schedule, and now we want to make sure you’re keeping up with that schedule. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our service center if you have any questions or need to schedule your service appointment. We offer a rotating selection of service specials to use on your next visit.