2021 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2021 Range Rover Velar
|New 2021 Range Rover Evoque||vs.||New 2021 Range Rover Velar|
|$43,300 MSRP*||Starting Price||$56,900 MSRP*|
|5||Number of Trims||3|
|31.24 cubic feet||Cargo Space (Behind 2nd Row)||30.9 cubic feet|
|246-hp, 2.0L P250 i4 GAS||Base Engine||247-hp, 2.0L P250 i4 GAS|
|3,968 pounds||Towing Capacity||TBD|
Range Rover SUVs are always at the top of their class, and with a few to choose from like the 2021 Range Rover Evoque and 2021 Range Rover Velar, we’ll make sure you find the one that ticks all the boxes. The new Range Rover Evoque or Velar? Which will end up on your driveway in South Brunswick? Find out as we compare these luxury Range Rover SUVs with Land Rover Princeton.
Range Rover Evoque or Velar: Overview
The new 2021 Range Rover Evoque starts at $43,300 MSRP* and offers five trims to choose from with these interior dimensions:
- 31.24 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row
- 38.9 inches / 38.3 inches of front / rear headroom
- 40 inches / 34 inches of front / rear legroom
The new 2021 Range Rover Velar starts at $56,900 MSRP* and offers three trim levels to choose from and these premium interior specs:
- 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row
- Front / rear headroom: TBD
- Front / rear legroom: TBD
Range Rover Evoque or Velar: Standard Features
Both luxury SUVs feature premium standard features like LED headlights with Signature DRL and Front and Rear Parking Aids, and both are available with the head-up display and a gesture-powered liftgate. The new Range Rover Evoque also has flush deployable door handles, first introduced on the Range Rover Velar.
- Infotainment System: The Evoque comes with the Pivi Pro with the 10-inch touchscreen, and the Velar has the Pivi Pro.
- Upholstery: The Evoque interior comes with grained leather seats, while Range Rover Velar comes standard with perforated grained leather seats.
- Audio System: A six-speaker Land Rover Sound System comes on the Evoque, while the Velar is standard with the Meridian™ Sound System.
Range Rover Evoque or Velar: Performance
- Standard Engine: Both Land Rover SUVs come standard with a 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged engine. The Range Rover Evoque has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 20/27 city/highway mpg, and the Velar has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 21/27 city/highway mpg.
- Towing Capacity: When properly equipped, the Evoque can tow up to 3,968 pounds. The Velar’s entry-level configuration can tow up to 5,291 pounds.
Compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar Today!
Which will end up on your driveway – Evoque or Velar? Visit our Princeton dealership to get behind the driver’s seat of the vehicle that’s best suited for you. Have any questions in the meantime? Give us a call!